Soetes & Soup 2016 tickets sales now open. Click here to book.
WARM UP THIS WINTER AT SOETES & SOUP: 22 – 23 July 2016
Keep the winter chills at bay with a steaming cup of Roasted Butternur soup, Chocolate soup, or traditional Vegetable soup – these are just a few of the soups we’re serving at this year’s annual Breedekloof Soetes & Soup 2016 festival at Bergsig Estate.
Your festival pass only costs R120 per person and this year there are limited tickets available, so buy yours early online at www.webtickets.co.za Please note: No ticket sales at the wineries.
Highlights at Bergsig Estate include
- Live entertainment by Pieter van Helslandt and André Terblanché
- Assorted local and homemade Deli Food products, including cheese platters, salami, freshly baked bread, cakes and savory pastries
- Enjoy an exotic soup and wine pairing, 5 soups paired with 5 award winning wines:
* Traditional Snoek-soup, paired with creamy Chardonnay.
* Sweet potato-and-ginger soup create a taste explosion with Gewὔrztraminer
* Enjoy game-soup with traditional Pinotage
* Borscht with spicy Touriga Nacional
* Finish it all with our famous spicy chocolate soup and Cape LBV (Port)
We also offer a discount of 10% on our fortified wines during this weekend giving you a great excuse to stock up for the winter.