Entice your senses – Soetes and Soup 2017
21 & 22 July 2017 – Annual Breedekloof Soetes and Soup Festival @ Bergsig Estate. Warm up and join us for a steaming mug of heart-warming soup and a glass of our award winning soetes. The perfect opportunity to beat away the wintery blues and share your #Bergsigmoments with friends and family.
Festival passes cost a mere R150 p/p and can be purchased via Webtickets.co.za. Tickets include a tasting glass, soup mug and coupon booklet. Limited tickets available, online ONLY! Tickets sales open.
Highlights at Bergsig Estate include
- Live background entertainment by DECA
- Assorted local and homemade Deli Food products, including selected cheese, chartcuterie, freshly baked bread, preserves, cakes and savoury pastries
- Enjoy an exotic soup and wine pairing, 5 soups paired with 5 award winning wines:
- Seafood soup paired with creamy Chardonnay 2015
- Broccoli and Feta soup paired with Sauvignon Blanc 2017
- Venison soup with traditional Pinotage 2012
- Roasted Red Pepper soup with Cabernet Sauvignon 2013
- And Finishes with our famous spicy chocolate soup and 2004 Cape Vintage Port
Be sure to stock up this winter – buy all ports @ 15% discount